The New Business for end users is a one day programme consisting of a mix between video demonstrations and practical exercises that will show the unique value that Exergy offers in the normal day-to-day business functions.
We will focus on the manual onboarding of a contract using Exergy.
- manual capturing of client information
- validation processes as aligned between business requirements and the product
- acceptance of a contract
- acceptance impacts
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Identify the difference between the policy and contract levels
- Successfully create new clients, policies and contracts in Exergy
- Access a policy and navigate to the contract to distinguish between the components/benefits, payment details, client roles and transaction types
- Recognise and understand the underwriting and reassurance impacts on the policy
- Perform validations and acceptance of the policies
- Recognise all the different acceptance impacts on the contract; i.e. requirements, financial, clients, correspondence, versions, etc.
- Practical application by means of working through various contract type examples; reinforcing the knowledge attained
Even though this programme was based on an earlier version of Exergy; i.e. V23 the principles when working with clients/or contracts remains very similar.
We will be introducing a new look at onboarding of policies in a later Exergy version; shortly.