This end-user client services course is a one day programme consisting of a mix between video demonstrations and practical exercises that will show the unique value that Exergy offers in successfully supporting key day-to-day policy amendments, validation and acceptance processes of contract changes within the Life Company.
The focus is mainly on the following:
- general overview of manual vs automatic alterations, the viewing, discarding and saving of any changes
- alteration types
- working with manual alterations
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Identify the difference between automatic and manual alteration types
- Successfully process different amendments to a policy
- Apply multiple alterations, future-dated and back-dated alteration types to policies
- Recognise and understand the impact of alterations in Exergy
Even though this programme was based on an earlier version of Exergy; i.e. V23 the principles when working with policy amendments remains very similar.
We will be introducing a new look at the client services function and the impact in later versions of Exergy, shortly.