This course has been designed and developed specifically for SilverBridge personnel who will be responsible for new client implementations and support of their solutions.
It will give the Product Implementation Consultant insight on the following aspects:
- How to do processing related configuration that is needed in order for the correct financial, expense and fee impacts to apply on the contract on different movements.
- Claim and commission configuration will be introduced to ensure the consultant is able to set the relevant processing capabilities for each of these modules.
Completion of the Fundamentals of RulesGuru – Level One Training is a pre-requisite for commencement of this course.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Step through methods to know what to configure where
- Configure validation and calculation rules on alteration movements
- Create new rate dates in order to implement new rates, etc.
- Understand how to configure contract processing rules to apply financial, expense and fee impacts
- Differentiate between claim configuration in the Life and Claims modules
- Setup default, validate and claim processing rules
- Setup claim impacts on product and contract
- Understand the commission distribution engine in Exergy
- Understand the effect of commission configuration on processing, calculate and distribution methods when applying amendments
You will need the following in support of the training material:
- Exergy software application and the RulesGuru Independent Tool
- You will need a local instance of Exergy
- Download the corresponding database and ‘Bin’ folder
- Install Exergy locally
- Visual Studio 2012 – Any version of Visual Studio can be used, except for Visual Studio Express as this does not provide the required debugging capabilities. This must be installed on your PC
- Shared code of Exergy
- Arrange for RulesGuru access credentials
- The structure of this course will require that you view the video/s for each lesson of the course. The video/s will explain the detail of the lesson and can be viewed as many times as needed. Once you are comfortable that the subject is understood, proceed with the completion of the series of the exercises listed in each lesson.
- After completing the exercises the output must be verified by means of ‘Unit testing’ in Exergy.